Name's Autumn, I'm a Registered Veterinary Technician & I live in good ol' Indiana. I'm 22 years old & have always been "the fat girl". I am slowly but surely becoming the FIT girl instead. I started my journey in December of 2011. I ran my first 1/2 marathon in December of 2012.
I obtained my Personal Trainer Certification in April of 2013, and as of June 2013 I am a Certified Nutrition Advisor.
I'm here to help if any of you have any questions or just need encouragement. I've been in your shoes. It always helps to have a little support. Just think of me as your favorite sports bra. ;)
Highest Weight: Right around 250#
Starting Weight: 244#
Current Weight: 179#
Goal Weight: 170#
Ultimate Goal Weight: 150#
Inches Lost: 58"
Percentage of Body Weight Lost: 29.5%
Okay. So it’s swimming weather now here in good ol’ Indiana. I need to get a new bathing suit. Like I’ve told you guys, I’ve ALWAYS been the girl that didn’t give a shhh what anyone has thought about her & who wore bikinis even when she was 250 pounds. I’m a little more sensitive now that I actually look after my body and take care of myself. I don’t like to admit that but whatever. I think that if I could find a suit that covered what I covered here (minus straps, or at least cute ones) that I would be comfy. But is it offensive..? Would I look like the fat girl that has too much confidence?
- watchchrissygetit said: have you considered a high waisted style? you would feel totally secure, and not have to worry about coming off any way. plus they are totally in and super adorable!
- run-everywhere said: yer lookin good, girl! :D
- sailorgirlsanchez likes this
- sailorgirlsanchez said: If your comfortable I say do it! Your confidence amazes me and I always wish I had 1/2 of what you have. Converse makes some super cute halter top tankinis sold at target, ive got a couple that i love but they might not be what your looking for….
- undougutsu said: "fat girl that has too much confidence"??? what. no. don’t. it’s super cute!
- undougutsu likes this
- kathrynssw said: You look great, and if you feel great too then that’s all that matters! Go for it girl, you’ve done so well.
- isabellelovespeanutbutta likes this
- karlyskorner said: Check out target! That’s where i bought mine that i love and am comfortable in. It’s a similar style to this, and it comes with removable straps! :)
- raspburry likes this
- razkazz likes this
- autumnsappetite posted this