Name's Autumn, I'm a Registered Veterinary Technician & I live in good ol' Indiana. I'm 22 years old & have always been "the fat girl". I am slowly but surely becoming the FIT girl instead. I started my journey in December of 2011. I ran my first 1/2 marathon in December of 2012.
I obtained my Personal Trainer Certification in April of 2013, and as of June 2013 I am a Certified Nutrition Advisor.
I'm here to help if any of you have any questions or just need encouragement. I've been in your shoes. It always helps to have a little support. Just think of me as your favorite sports bra. ;)
Highest Weight: Right around 250#
Starting Weight: 244#
Current Weight: 191# (12.5.13)
Goal Weight: 170#
Ultimate Goal Weight: 150#
Inches Lost: 58"
Percentage of Body Weight Lost: 29.5%
How do you deal with your loose skin? I'm attempting to lose 100lbs. I'm just nervous I won't know how to deal with it. Will I be depressed? Please tag this as ABC123 so I can find this. Thank you. AND CONGRATS SO MUCH ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS.
I rock it like a badass. I’ve earned it, and I don’t care what anyone thinks of it.
- abaddone-withyourshit likes this
- camilleeymorphosis likes this
- phangirlin likes this
- ilovejesusnohomo19 likes this
- kawaiikaniele likes this
- sarahchuci likes this
- isabellelovespeanutbutta likes this
- run-everywhere said: YOU LOOK HAWT
- tattooedorangeunicorn likes this
- skullgirl38 likes this
- beautifulmindbeautifulbody said: you are so beautiful! Your confidence just shines through! :D
- beautifulmindbeautifulbody likes this
- katebikerun likes this
- mir3anda likes this
- stuckinsummer111 likes this
- intentonpeace said: Love that you’re so confident!
- intentonpeace likes this
- smallshoes likes this
- foreverinasweetunrest likes this
- elizasaurus likes this
- gingerwhips likes this
- missmirandaaraee said: You’re so fab.
- autumnsappetite posted this