Name's Autumn, I'm a Registered Veterinary Technician & I live in good ol' Indiana. I'm 22 years old & have always been "the fat girl". I am slowly but surely becoming the FIT girl instead. I started my journey in December of 2011. I ran my first 1/2 marathon in December of 2012.
I obtained my Personal Trainer Certification in April of 2013, and as of June 2013 I am a Certified Nutrition Advisor.
I'm here to help if any of you have any questions or just need encouragement. I've been in your shoes. It always helps to have a little support. Just think of me as your favorite sports bra. ;)
Highest Weight: Right around 250#
Starting Weight: 244#
Current Weight: 191# (12.5.13)
Goal Weight: 170#
Ultimate Goal Weight: 150#
Inches Lost: 58"
Percentage of Body Weight Lost: 29.5%
My first paleo dinner was a super yummy success! I used 2/3 of it to make meals to have within the next couple of days. I think Sundays & Wednesdays are going to have to turn into meal planning/prepping days for the week. Anyway. Dinner was:
- Baked organic free range chicken breaded with organic egg & almond meal,pepper, & salt.
- Baked green bell pepper & red onion.
- Mashed cauliflower with garlic, salt, pepper, & paprika.
I went to the gym and ran 2 miles after I had let my stomach settle & food digest. Now I’m munching on unsweetened freeze dried banana slices. I feel healthy and that’s my favorite feeling in the entire world. Aside from love. ;)
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- fittina06 likes this
- mistakenforaman likes this
- striving-to-feel likes this
- nannyhood likes this
- rivi-odelyn likes this
- newpaula likes this
- neeyuhonamission likes this
- thelittleidiotthatcould likes this
- honeybunchesof-okes likes this
- undougutsu likes this
- mizbl likes this
- jessicaforever18 reblogged this from nocushionforthispushin and added:
- nocushionforthispushin reblogged this from autumnsappetite and added:
- wholewheatcatrina likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- my-wishful-shrinking likes this
- autumnsappetite posted this