Name's Autumn, I'm a Registered Veterinary Technician & I live in good ol' Indiana. I'm 23 years old & have always been "the fat girl". I am slowly but surely becoming the FIT girl instead. I started my journey in December of 2011. I ran my first 1/2 marathon in December of 2012. I obtained my Personal Trainer Certification in April of 2013, and as of June 2013 I am a Certified Nutrition Advisor. I am a certified Yoga instructor & teach Yoga in a studio. As of June 2014 I am a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer.
Height: 5'6" Highest Weight: Right around 250# Starting Weight: 244# Current Weight: 183# (6.19.14)
My first paleo dinner was a super yummy success! I used 2/3 of it to make meals to have within the next couple of days. I think Sundays & Wednesdays are going to have to turn into meal planning/prepping days for the week. Anyway. Dinner was:
- Baked organic free range chicken breaded with organic egg & almond meal,pepper, & salt.
- Baked green bell pepper & red onion.
- Mashed cauliflower with garlic, salt, pepper, & paprika.
I went to the gym and ran 2 miles after I had let my stomach settle & food digest. Now I’m munching on unsweetened freeze dried banana slices. I feel healthy and that’s my favorite feeling in the entire world. Aside from love. ;)
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- fittina06 likes this
- mistakenforaman likes this
- striving-to-feel likes this
- everythingineverknew likes this
- newpaula likes this
- neeyuhonamission likes this
- thelittleidiotthatcould likes this
- boulders-and-cupcakes likes this
- mizbl likes this
- jessicaforever18 reblogged this from nocushionforthispushin and added:
- nocushionforthispushin reblogged this from autumnsappetite and added:
- wholewheatcatrina likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- my-wishful-shrinking likes this
- autumnsappetite posted this