Name's Autumn, I'm a Registered Veterinary Technician & I live in good ol' Indiana. I'm 22 years old & have always been "the fat girl". I am slowly but surely becoming the FIT girl instead. I started my journey in December of 2011. I ran my first 1/2 marathon in December of 2012.
I obtained my Personal Trainer Certification in April of 2013, and as of June 2013 I am a Certified Nutrition Advisor.
I'm here to help if any of you have any questions or just need encouragement. I've been in your shoes. It always helps to have a little support. Just think of me as your favorite sports bra. ;)
Highest Weight: Right around 250#
Starting Weight: 244#
Current Weight: 191# (12.5.13)
Goal Weight: 170#
Ultimate Goal Weight: 150#
Inches Lost: 58"
Percentage of Body Weight Lost: 29.5%
NEW LOWEST WEIGHT! I had hit 178.8 on Christmas Eve and that was the only day I was that low. Well guess what tater!? 178.6 today! YEEEEEAH! 8.6 pounds from my first goal weight, 28.6 pounds away from my ULTIMATE FREAKING GOAL WEIGHT!
- mi-uhh likes this
- itsnotbabyfat likes this
- moustachedisguise likes this
- hellokittyandrazors likes this
- just-another-teenage-idiot likes this
- vastuslateralis likes this
- sailingonthedestielship likes this
- honeybunchesof-okes likes this
- zirylovesart likes this
- thunderstand likes this
- newpaula likes this
- notjusttemporarybliss likes this
- calendar--girl likes this
- elizasaurus likes this
- healthyrider likes this
- supertzerr likes this
- my-windowtoyours likes this
- coffeemuggles likes this
- living-the-healthy-life likes this
- changing-my-body likes this
- lifeinsteps likes this
- sailorgirlsanchez said: congrats!!!
- sailorgirlsanchez likes this
- becomingme253 likes this
- undougutsu likes this
- running115miles likes this
- bulletsforamerica likes this
- autumnsappetite posted this